Jharkhand Cancels JCCCGL Recruitment Process, Scraps TDPL Exams, Results And Candidate Selections After Aspirants’ Protest | Videos
GH News August 18, 2026 02:08 AM

Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren announced the cancellation of the JCCCGL recruitment process, including exams, results and candidate selections conducted by TDPL. The Cabinet also ordered a probe into alleged mistakes and irregularities dating back to 2014. The decision sparked emotional celebrations among aspirants in Ranchi, who had been demanding action over recruitment concerns.

Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Monday announced that the state Cabinet has decided to revoke the Jharkhand Combined Competitive Graduate Level (JCCCGL) process and cancel all activities associated with TDPL, including examinations, results and candidate selections.

Addressing the issue, Soren said the government had decided to take action covering every aspect of the process, including examinations conducted by TDPL, results published, candidates selected and those who participated in the recruitment exercise.

The Chief Minister further said that an investigation would be conducted into mistakes and irregularities dating back to 2014.

Soren also said that the state government would examine changes made by the Centre to the MMDR Act, in the context of the broader issue.

© Copyright @2026 LIDEA. All Rights Reserved.